Economic EvolutionRafael Cedeño
The economy has undergone many changes over the years, but what can really be seen is that the formulas are increasingly simplified, with greater results. The key to obtaining these results is to apply these exercises in the most correct and responsible way possible.
This discipline takes off trends that are updated every year. In order to achieve the goals set, it is not only about placing the capital and seeing if there is a return, you must choose the right market for your product or service. So you propose a plan to execute according to the established investment. One of the biggest existing biases in this practice is idle capital, because it does not produce more than it is, but rather it remains stagnant there without bringing with it any type of benefit or return. When this happens in a country where inflation is present, the currency is often devalued.
For a success of said economy, you have to take into account the following:
- Multilateral cooperation system.
- Advance and development of commercial variants.
- Economic integration processes.
- Contagion analysis of economic and financial crises.
- Finally, take an appreciation of the growth of trade around the world, the existence of large companies in various fields, the use of the Internet when connecting communications at high speed, either nationally or internationally.
If you are one of the people who are looking for their own method to evolve in the world of finance and economics, I suggest you read a book entitled ¨The Value of Things by Mariana Mazzucato¨.